I. SUBJECT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1. These General Terms and Conditions govern the rules for using the website winemarketer.eu.
1.2. The website winemarketer.eu belongs to “Wine Marketer” EOOD, UIC 206512002, with registered office and address of management: Bulgaria, Varna, 98 Slivnitsa Boul., represented by Maria Blagovestova Doganova (hereinafter “Wine Marketer“).
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. Wine Marketer’s website presents the activity of the company and a thematic blog with posts, offers consulting, marketing and other services, gives the opportunity to purchase goods in an online store and to subscribe to the e-newsletter.
4.1. 4.1. Wine Marketer regularly updates the content and accessibility of the website in order to improve its use. Wine Marketer reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to the website and therefore cannot guarantee uninterrupted and timely access without errors to the entire website at any time. If necessary and in order to preserve and improve the quality and security of the website, Wine Marketer may temporarily restrict access to it (on planned or incidental occasions).
4.2. 4.2. Wine Marketer is not responsible for any malfunctions, bugs or damage related to external modules that are managed and controlled by external websites.
5.1. 5.1. Wine Marketer is not responsible for damages or lost profits of users of the website as a result of the actions of a third party who used the information on the website through unethical technical means. However, Wine Marketer guarantees that it uses the means at its disposal to prevent any such actions.
5.2. 5.2. Wine Marketer may seek redress against any person who has carried out an attack by any means against the Wine Marketer website, whether against its technical structure or against the published content (illegal copying, hacking, sending malicious files, etc.).
6. Wine Marketer has the right to send users who have registered for the service, an e-newsletter containing information about current blog posts, promotions and proposals related to the activities of the company.
IV. ONLINE STORE (ONLINE STORE)
7. Through the online store on the website winemarketer.eu, the seller Wine Marketer concludes with users contracts for sale and delivery of goods. For this purpose, users can:
(i) make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or performance of contracts with the seller through the online store interface;
(ii) examine the goods, their characteristics, prices and terms of delivery;
(iii) enter into contracts for the sale of goods, offered by the seller in the online store;
(iv) make payments in connection with the concluded contracts according to the payment methods supported by the online store.
8.1. 8.1. An order is any individual request sent to Wine Marketer by a user for the purchase of goods from the online store. An order can be made through the interface of the online store, by e-mail or by phone. Wine Marketer confirms the acceptance of the order by e-mail or via the phone number specified by the user.
8.2. 8.2. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions when placing an order, the user declares that he/she is familiar with the content of these General Terms and Conditions and declares that he/she accepts them and shall comply with them.
8.3. 8.3. Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions by ticking the appropriate checkbox, as well as sending an order by pressing the appropriate button and confirming each individual order, are electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and lead to the conclusion of contracts between the parties – Wine Marketer and the user.
8.5. 8.5. By using the online store of Wine Marketer on winemarketer.eu, you declare and guarantee that you have reached the required age, if any, to purchase the specific goods. Wine Marketer has the right to refuse to accept an order in case of suspicion that the user has not reached the required age to purchase the product.
9. Wine Marketerr has the right to refuse to complete the user’s order if the contact details provided by the user are incomplete and/or incorrect or if the transaction is not accepted by the card issuing bank or the funds are not credited to the account of the seller. Wine Marketer is obliged to notify the user of the refusal of the order if possible. In case of refusal of the order, neither party has the right to seek compensation from the other.
10.1. 10.1. All prices of goods in the online store of Wine Marketer are in Bulgarian leva (BGN) or Euro (EUR) with VAT included. The indicated prices of the individual goods do not include the costs for their delivery.
10.2. 10. 2. The final amount, including the price of the goods and the costs of their delivery, is paid by the user online by debit or credit card through an external payment service provider module.
11.1. 11.1. Delivery of the ordered goods is carried out through a courier company, determined by Wine Marketer. The ordered goods are delivered by a courier company to an address specified by the user on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or in the European Union.
11.2. 11.2. The price of delivery is determined by the courier company depending on the delivery address.
11.3. 11.3. The orders of goods in the online store are processed and sent within 2 (two) working days from the moment of acceptance of the order.
11.4. 11.4. The ordered goods are delivered to the delivery address specified by the user against the signature of the user or to a third party who accepts them and confirms their receipt on behalf of the user. In case the user is not found within the delivery period according to the general conditions of the courier company at the address specified by him/her or the user does not provide conditions for delivery of goods within this period, Wine Marketer is released from its obligation to deliver the ordered goods. In case the user declares his wish to receive the goods after the delivery period, he bears all the costs of re-delivery.
12.1. 12.1. The user has the right to refuse to receive at the time of delivery the goods ordered by him/her, when the delivered goods clearly do not correspond to those ordered by him/her and this can be established during their ordinary inspection or when the goods were damaged during transportation. After receiving the goods, the user has the right to request their return only if he later finds defects that could not be noticed during a simple inspection. Wine Marketer shall not be liable if the characteristics of the goods deviate from those specified by the manufacturer or distributor when he is a third party.
12.2. 12.2. When he/she refuses to receive or return the goods in the specified cases, the user may request in writing from Wine Marketer that the goods delivered to him be replaced with those corresponding to the agreement or a refund in full of the amounts paid by him within 30 (thirty) days. The return of goods is permissible only if their integrity and original packaging is intact.
12.3. 12.3. In case of unreasonable refusal to receive or return the ordered goods by the user, he/she must pay the costs of delivery and return. In these cases, the user owes Wine Marketer compensation for damages and lost profits due to the unjustified refusal.
13.1. A user who is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act has the right, without paying compensation and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the contract for the purchase of goods from Wine Marketer within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods.
13.2. 13.2. The user may exercise his right under the previous paragraph by sending a written notice to Wine Marketer for withdrawal from the concluded contract.
13.3. 13.3. In the cases under paragraph 1, the user is obliged to return the ordered goods to Wine Marketer with their integrity intact within 14 (fourteen) days as of the date on which the user has notified Wine Marketer of his decision to withdraw from the contract and to store the goods until the moment of their delivery, as well as to ensure the preservation of their quality and safety. Wine Marketer owes the user a full refund of the amounts paid by him not later than 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the user has exercised his right to withdraw from the contract. The user has to pay for all direct costs for the return of the goods.
13.4. 13.4. The right of withdrawal under paragraph 1 may not be exercised in respect of goods, whose integrity and original packaging have been damaged after their delivery, as well as goods, which due to their nature may deteriorate in quality or have a short shelf life.
14.1. 14.1. All goods are sold until the quantities are exhausted, even if this is not explicitly stated in the online store of Wine Marketer.
14.2. 14.2. Wine Marketer has the right to change the range, description and prices of the goods offered in the online store, delivery prices and methods of payment. Each individual order is executed at the prices and under the other conditions, explicitly indicated when making the respective order.
15. The email and telephone provided in the electronic form of the order will be used by Wine Marketer to contact the user. The messages sent to him at the specified e-mail address will be considered received upon receipt in the user’s email inbox without the need for express confirmation.
16. Wine Marketer takes care that the information about the availability of goods in the online store is always up-to-date and accurate. In case Wine Marketer cannot fulfill the order due to lack of availability of the goods ordered for purchase, within 24 (twenty four) hours from sending the request Wine Marketer notifies the respective user that the order its cannot be fulfilled. In this case, Wine Marketer refunds the amounts paid by the user, if any, or changes the order at the user’s request.
17. Wine Marketer is not responsible for delayed acceptance or non-acceptance of sent orders when it is due to circumstances beyond its control. The individual orders take effect between the parties after checking the availability of the goods ordered for purchase and after confirmation by Wine Marketer for acceptance of the order by sending an e-mail or phone number specified by the user.
V. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
VI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
19.1. 19.1. The website winemarketer.eu and all its content are objects of intellectual property, protected by current Bulgarian and applicable international law.
19.2. 19.2. Wine Marketer has the intellectual property rights over the website in its entirety, as well as over all its individual components (including logos, brands, photos, videos, texts, drawings, graphs, presentations, etc.), and its contents may not be used by third parties without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
VII. OTHER CONDITIONS
20.1. 20.1. If necessary Wine Marketer has the right to unilaterally make amendments and/or additions to these General Terms and Conditions. Any amendments and/or additions to these General Terms and Conditions are published on the website winemarketer.eu.
20.2. 20.2. Amendments and/or supplements to these General Terms and Conditions do not affect the relations between Wine Marketer and the user, which arose before the respective amendments.
21. Wine Marketer is not responsible for material and immaterial damages suffered by the user, damages or lost profits in case of non-compliance with these General Terms and Conditions by the user or due to other reasons beyond the control of Wine Marketer.
22. Wine Marketer is not responsible for the infringement of the rights of third parties by the actions of the user, including through the use of someone else’s identity data by the user.
23. In case of dissatisfaction with the online store or the goods offered on it, Wine Marketer encourages its users to contact directly a representative of the company using the following contact details and to make an attempt to informally resolve any disputes that have arisen. In case the user does not want to use this method or is not satisfied with the answer of Wine Marketer, the user can refer the matter to the Electronic platform for online resolution of consumer disputes.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Address: Bulgaria, Varna, p.c. 9000, 98 Slivnitsa Boul.
Telephone: +359 896 826 957 E-mail: email@example.com